About the eCall Days
The two-day conference covers a wide range of issues related to the current status of deploying and implementing the
pan-European eCall. It is designed for stakeholders from the European Commission, politics and industry who are interested in receiving first-hand information about future challenges for eCall services, and in exchanging different perspectives.
The international conference also includes topics such as eCall for HGV, Dangerous Goods, Long Distance Coaches and Powered two wheeled vehicles.
Here you can subscribe to the eCall Days newsletter
- The controller responsible for the collection and processing of the personal data is the ITS mobility e.V., Hermann-Blenk-Straße 18, 38108 Braunschweig, phone: +49 531 231721-0, email@example.com.
- Your email address provided with the registration is solely collected and processed for the purpose of delivering the eCall Days newsletter. Legal basis is your consent (Art 6 Absatz 1 a DSGVO)
- The controller uses the newsletter software Brevo (ex Sendinblue). Your data are therefore transmitted to Brevo. Brevo is not allowed to sell your data or to use it for other purposes than the delivery of the newsletter. Brevo is a certified German supplier selected according to the requirements of the Federal Data Protection Act. Further information can be found here: https://www.brevo.com/information-for-email-recipients/
- Your data are stored until you revoke your consent.
- You have the right to obtain information from the controller about the concerned personal data, the right to rectification, to erasure or to restriction of the processing.
- You can revoke your consent at any time without the legitimacy of processing being touched due to the consent given until recall. You can revoke your consent by using the sign-out link added to the each newsletter or by stating your recall via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to object to a regulating authority.
Telefon: +49 531 231721-28