About the eCall Days 2020
The two-day conference will cover a wide range of issues related to the current status of deploying and implementing the
pan-European eCall. It is designed for stakeholders from the European Commission, politics and industry who are interested in receiving first-hand information about future challenges for eCall services, and in exchanging different perspectives.
The international conference will also include topics such as eCall for HGV, Dangerous Goods, Long Distance Coaches and Powered two wheeled vehicles.
Due to COVID-19 the eCall Days 2020 will be realised online.
Sponsors & Supporters
Are you a manufacturer, developer, provider or operator of eCall services, components or systems?
Take advantage of our sponsorship or support offer. Don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Redeker, or fill out the booking form.
Here you can subscribe to the eCall Days newsletter
- The controller responsible for the collection and processing of the personal data is the ITS mobility e.V., Hermann-Blenk-Straße 18, 38108 Braunschweig, phone: +49 531 23172120, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your email address provided with the registration is solely collected and processed for the purpose of delivering the eCall Days newsletter. Legal basis is your consent (Art 6 Absatz 1 a DSGVO)
- The controller uses the newsletter software Newsletter2Go. Your data are therefore transmitted to the Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is not allowed to sell your data or to use it for other purposes than the delivery of the newsletter. Newsletter2Go is a certified German supplier selected according to the requirements of the Federal Data Protection Act. Further information can be found here: https://www.sendinblue.com/information-for-email-recipients/
- Your data are stored until you revoke your consent.
- You have the right to obtain information from the controller about the concerned personal data, the right to rectification, to erasure or to restriction of the processing.
- You can revoke your consent at any time without the legitimacy of processing being touched due to the consent given until recall. You can revoke your consent by using the sign-out link added to the each newsletter or by stating your recall via email to email@example.com
- You have the right to object to a regulating authority.
Attendees of the eCall Days 2020 have the possibility to download the presentations shown during the digital conference from the following page (secured by a password).
Telefon: +49 531 231721-28